Friday 18 February 2011

failed miserably


A few weeks ago I was asked by a fellow knitter on Ravelry whether I would like to be a test knitter for a pattern she was shortly to publish. The top looked cute, and being for a small baby I didn't think it would take me long, so I accepted. Several weeks and many impatient emails later I finally finished it, long after it was actually published. The poor girl couldn't wait for me any longer. (Luckily I was not the only tester).

Anyway, it's a lovely top and will be quite versatile weather wise. Made for a friend who is due to have her first baby next month. If you are interested in knitting it yourself it's called Kira's Hooded Vest by Yumiko Sakurai.


1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like a deadline to take the fun out of making something. Or at least that's what I have discovered! It is lovely though!

    ReplyDelete