Saturday 1 January 2011

resolutions for 2011

The essence of our Christmas and New Year is captured perfectly in A Charlie Brown Christmas. We bought Betty the sound track by the Vince Guaraldi Trio. She's developed a funny new dance to go with it, and she squeals with delight when watching the video on You Tube.



I'm even considering knitting a yellow zig zag jumper for her.

With Peanuts in the background I've been thinking about my resolutions for 2011. Here's what I've come up with....


* Address the storage problems in the house.
* Spend more time in my studio.
* Get my work into at least three new shops or galleries.
* Make more of my own clothes, and Betty's too.
* Visit friends and family.
* Keep on top of my allotment and increase productivity.
* Transform the garden, including preparations for building a new studio.
* Work on designs for printing on fabric.
* Buy a new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment